메뉴 건너뛰기

Persija Jakarta Kicks Off BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 With A Convincing Win

Deanne35323323059 2024.09.15 15:22 조회 수 : 2

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

adhyaksa_af6f323.jpgPersija Jakarta started their BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season with a commanding display. The team secured a 3-0 victory over Barito Putera in their opening match of Week 1, played at Jakarta International Stadium on Saturday, August 10, 2024. Gustavo Almeida shone brightly, netting a hat-trick with one goal in the first half and two more in the second. This result places Persija alongside Persib Bandung and PSM Makassar at the top of the table, each having secured significant victories.

Dewa United is looking formidable for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. In their preparations, Tangsel Warriors delivered a crushing blow to Persik Kediri in a friendly match. Dewa United triumphed with a 4-0 victory, showcasing their strength. The match took place at Stadion Kebo Giro, Boyolali, Central Java, on Monday (29/7) evening WIB. After a goalless first half, Dewa United stepped up their game in the second half. The Tangsel Warriors took the lead with a goal from Septian Bagaskar in the 48th minute. If you cherished this article and you would like to get guidance regarding hasil liga indonesia terbaru generously check out the website. Three minutes later, Alexis Messidoro displayed his skills, adding a second goal for Dewa United. The midfielder, who played for Persis Solo last season, capitalized on a pass from Taisei Marukawa to score. Messidoro, recently joined Dewa United, continued to impress. Dewa United scored a third goal through Egy Maulana Vikri, assisted by Ricky Kambuaya, in the 70th minute. Not content with just one goal, Messidoro also contributed an assist, setting up Alex Martins for the fourth goal in the 80th minute. This win marks Dewa United's second victory in their preseason campaign. Previously, Jan Olde Riekerink's squad had beaten the newly-promoted PSBS Biak 2-1. (Bola.net/Fitri Apriani)

Third place goes to Rachmat Irianto. The versatile Persib Bandung defender is valued at Rp5.65 billion, making him the third most valuable player at Persib Bandung and the 17th highest-valued Indonesian player. Last season, Irianto appeared in 29 matches, scoring one goal and providing one assist. He is anticipated to continue being a crucial player for Persib Bandung.

Persija Jakarta (3-4-2-1):
- Andritany Ardhiyasa; Muhammad Ferarri, Ondrej Kudela, Rizky Ridho; Firza Andika, Ramon Bueno, Maciej Gajos; Witan Sulaeman, Riko Simanjuntak, Ryo Matsumura; Gustavo Almeida.
- Coach: Carlos Pena

In fifth place is Alfeandra Dewangga. The PSIS Semarang defender has an estimated market value of Rp5.21 billion, making him the third most valuable player at PSIS Semarang. At 23, Dewangga is also ranked 24th among the highest-valued players in Liga 1 2024/2025. Last season, he was a crucial player for Laskar Mahesa Jenar, appearing in 26 matches, scoring two goals and providing one assist.

In fourth place is Nadeo Argawinata. The Borneo FC goalkeeper has a market value of Rp5.21 billion, making him the second most valuable player at Borneo FC and the 24th highest-valued Indonesian player. Nadeo was one of the best goalkeepers in Liga 1 2023/2024, with the fewest goals conceded and one of the highest save percentages. He is expected to remain a key figure for Borneo FC.

persija-thomas-doll_da3dee1.jpgPersib will begin their campaign in BRI Liga 1 by facing Persib Bandung. Persib Bandung hold the title of defending champions in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Maung Bandung will attempt to defend their title, which is evident from their activity in the transfer market. The team has brought in two local players with Indonesian national team labels, Dimas Drajad and Adam Alis. Both are believed to have a major impact on the depth of Persib's squad. Not only local players, but Persib has also implemented changes to their foreign player lineup. Stefano Beltrame and Alberto Rodriguez have transferred, and in their place, Persib has recruited Gustavo Franca, Mailson Lima, and Mateo Kocijan. Check out the full fixtures of Persib Bandung in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 below.