메뉴 건너뛰기

Here is the list of coaches for BRI Liga 1 clubs at the start of the 2024/2025 season. Out of the 18 coaches working in BRI Liga 1, four new faces will add to the competition. It is common in past seasons for clubs to part ways with their coaches. For instance, Persib Bandung and Luis Milla separated when the league had just entered the third week. Even big names are not guaranteed job security, as shown by Aji Santoso's departure from Persebaya due to a series of poor results. For the 2024/2025 season, coaching changes are expected to continue. So, who are the coaches competing in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 and what is their track record? Check out the details below, Bolaneters.

Persebaya Surabaya's lineup for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 features prominent names such as Ernando Ari, Francisco Rivera, and Bruno Moreira. Following a tough 2023/2024 season, Persebaya has made significant improvements. Francisco Rivera, last season's best player, is anticipated to boost their attack with his creativity. Moreover, Flavio Silva, who netted 23 goals for Persik Kediri last season, joins as a key striker. The team also retains essential players like Ernando Ari and Bruno Moreira, known for their reliable performances.

psbs-biak_04538c1.jpgFormer Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

barito-1_59f1572.jpgDespite the dominance of foreign coaches, local coaches still hold positions. However, unlike previous seasons, Aji Santoso's name is absent from the BRI Liga 1 competition. The four local coaches competing in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 are Hendri Susilo, Imran Nahumarury, Rahmad Darmawan, and Widodo C. Putro. Imran Nahumarury will attract considerable attention as he leads the newly promoted Malut United, which has made several high-profile signings. Imran is expected not only to devise tactics but also to maintain harmony in the dressing room.

Semen Padang will meet Borneo FC in the opening match of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kepolisian Stadium on Monday, August 12, 2024. The Semen Padang vs Borneo FC match will kick off at 19:00 WIB, live on Indosiar and Vidio. As a promoted team, Semen Padang has made thorough preparations. After undergoing a training camp, Semen Padang won 4-0 against PON Sumatera Barat in a friendly match. Hendri Susilo's squad can be considered well-prepared. On the other hand, Borneo FC took part in the 2024 President’s Cup during the preseason. Pesut Etam performed well, reaching the final. Although they failed to win the title, Borneo FC’s performance in the five matches of the President's Cup 2024 was promising and showed they are at a high level. The last encounter between Semen Padang and Borneo FC was in 2019. In their last meeting, Semen Padang and Borneo FC ended in a 1-1 draw at Stadion H. Agus Salim. The goals in that game were scored by Vanderlei and If you are you looking for more info regarding hasil liga indonesia terbaru look into our site. Matias Conti.

merino-1_71db6cb.jpgBhayangkara FC is regretting their 2023/2024 season, which ended with relegation from BRI Liga 1. Consequently, The Guardians will play in Liga 2 next season. However, Bhayangkara FC is eager to return to the top flight as soon as possible. The team has been preparing rigorously since early June 2024 and has strengthened their roster for Liga 2. They have signed notable players like Ilija Spasojevic from Bali United and Andy Setyo from Persikabo 1973, both of whom have international experience with the Indonesian national team.

cleberson_b558b9b.jpgSemen Padang (4-3-3): Miswar Saputra; Dodi Alekvan Djin, Kim Min-gyu, Jan Vargas, Frendi Saputra; Charlie Scott, Ryohei Michibuchi, Bruno Dybal; Al Muzanni, Kenneth Ngwoke, Muhammad Iqbal. Manager: Hendri Susilo.

In addition, Bhayangkara FC has re-signed experienced senior player Ruben Sanadi, who has a proven track record of helping PSBS Biak secure promotion to Liga 1. The team has also retained several key players including Matias Mier, Junior Brandao, Dendy Sulistyawan, Putu Gede, Muhammad Hargianto, and Awan Setho. Matias Mier will continue to be the core of Bhayangkara FC's midfield. The Uruguayan midfielder scored 23 goals and provided 14 assists in 46 Liga 1 appearances. Junior Brandao, who was a top scorer contender last season, contributed 16 goals and four assists in 30 matches after joining from Madura United in mid-2023/24. For the upcoming Liga 2 season, Bhayangkara FC will not have Radja Nainggolan, as his contract was not renewed. With these changes, Bhayangkara FC is well-positioned to secure a return to Liga 1, awaiting the tactical approach of coach Gomes de Oliveira, known for his extensive experience in Indonesian football.